Procedure for getting MBBS admission in philippines medical universities is very simple and hassle free.Country like philippines have an affordable training and high reputation with high quality education.Philippines universities provides the world class medical education.
Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
MBBS in philippines universities do not require to pass any entrance exams like CET, TOEFL, GRE.The eligibility criteria for Indian students to study in philippines are as follows:
The student should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission into the medical university in philippines.
The student must have completed his 12th standard in science or equivalent examination with minimum marks of 50% in biology, chemistry and physics.
Students belonging OBC or SC/ST category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination as per MCI guidelines.
List of the Required Documents:
- Scanned copy of Passport
- 6 to 8 passport size, colored photographs in white background
- Scanned copy of 10th class mark sheet
- Scanned copy of higher secondary certificate with transcript
- Scanned copy of passing certificate
- Scanned copy of the admission form
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support